In this month’s Blog, our expert skin therapist, Erin, talks about Advanced Anti-Ageing Skincare from
ZO® Skin Health. The ZO® Skin Health programme is a world-leader in skin care, renowned for using the best active ingredients and superior skin health science to bring optimum results. Read on to find out more…
If you’ve got concerns with the visible signs of ageing, then lockdown is the perfect time to start an
anti-ageing skincare protocol. The active ingredients in some regimes can initially cause skin irritation as part of the expected outcome (which proves its working!) and so, while there’s no special events in the diary, you have the perfect opportunity to start your skin transformation in time for the ‘resume boom’.
With the medical grade products we recommend, you can now get impressive results from at home kits, which can either be used on their own, or in combination with in-clinic treatments to improve results, once the clinics re-open after lockdown.
In this short video, Erin discusses three power products, for advanced anti-ageing, from ZO® Skin Health that will:
- Boost collagen production
- Smooth fine lines and wrinkles
- Even out and improve skin texture
- Brighten overall skin tone
For those looking to turn back the clock, adding Hydrating Cleanser, Radical Night Repair and Growth Factor Serum to their routine will deeply cleanse away dead skin, leaving a blank canvas ready for the delivery of a medical grade retinol in the form of Radical Night Repair. To finish, Growth Factor Serum will strengthen the skin, support skin rejuvenation and protect against future signs of ageing – the perfect advanced anti-ageing trio!
Hydrating Cleanser – a cleanser with added Hydrating Properties:
- Removes surface dirt, oil and makeup without leaving a residue
- Hydrating benefits to help retain moisture in the skin during the cleansing process
- Minimizes dryness and irritation
- Soothes and calms sensitive skin
Radical Night Repair contains skin defenders that target multiple signs of ageing:
- Boosts collagen production to help diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- Tightens and firms the skin
- Evens superficial skin discoloration
- Softens and helps smooth rough skin texture
- Combats irritation with ingredients to help calm and soothe the skin
- Provides powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory protection to minimize inflammation and prevent future skin ageing
Growth Factor Serum delivers daily DNA repair and antioxidant protection to slow and correct signs of ageing:
- Enhances production of collagen and hyaluronic acid and prevents future signs of ageing
- Reduces appearance of fine lines/ wrinkles
- Improves skin firmness and elasticity
- Restores hydration and reinforces skin barrier
- Softens the appearance of expression lines
- Calms and soothes irritated skin
So, if you’re missing your in-clinic treatments or are struggling to manage your skin concerns at home, then we can create a bespoke treatment plan to help you improve your skin during lockdown.
Don’t feel that you have to pick the products that are right for you, because that is what you would get from a skin health consultation with Clinetix. We will listen to your concerns and guide you to the best possible home skincare protocol for you. Virtual consultations can be booked online via the link below – without fee or obligation.