Are you tired of oily skin and large pores? Do you want to reduce sebum production and pore size? Then you may be interested in participating in our latest clinical investigation.
At Clinetix we are dedicated to the advancement of aesthetic medicine. As a Centre of Excellence in Aesthetic Medicine we frequently run clinical studies.
To be eligible for the study, you must:
- Be aged between 18 – 35
- Have oily skin with visible pores
- Not have had Botulinum Toxin Type A (BoNT-A) (BOCOUTURE®) and/or HA filler injections in the upper and/or middle part of your face within the past 4 months.
- Be generally healthy, with no significant concurrent illness or skin disease.
- Be willing to make 3 visits to Clinetix’s Bothwell branch in a month (day 1 for treatment administration, 2 weeks following treatment and 4 weeks following treatment for repeat assessments and measurements).
- Be willing to cooperate and follow study criteria.
- Agree to have photos taken of yourself.
To be eligible for the study, you must not:
- Be pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Have undergone certain skin treatments, including Laser, Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) or Chemical Peel treatments within the past month.
- Have known allergies to BOCOUTURE®.
There is no cost to participating in the study.
If you have any other questions regarding the clinical study please do not hesitate to contact us on the numbers below or email our Research Executive Tasnim.