Clinetix Grampian is looking to welcome a skin therapist to our inverurie team. We are looking for an individual with a five star customer service and a dedication to learning.
In return you will be a key member of a successful and established clinic. A clinic where each and every member of the team is valued as an individual. Clinetix clinic is an environment where every member of the team is encouraged to learn, grow and develop their passions.
Responsible for the day to day consultations and the delivery of skin services.
Proactively maintain regular engagement with patients and develop growing clientele.
Ensure delivery of targets including day to day service levels, customer experience, quality measures and compliance measures.
Responsible and accountable for individual performance and for exceeding targets of all required metrics.
The continuous implementation of operational best practice.
- Patient consultation, assessment and diagnosis
- Creating treatment plans
- Patient education
- Communication of patient consent
- Corresponding with patients following completion of consultation to provide summary.
- Providing treatment
- Documenting of all treatments to clinical standards
- Maintaining clinical environment, adhering to health and safety policies
- Maintaining clinical environment: Sanitisation / Housekeeping
- Responsible for PDP
- Liaising with other clinical team members for multidisciplinary treatments
- Adhering to all Clinical policies and protocols in line with HIS registration.
- FOH duties including; Enquiries including phone calls and in clinic patient interactions
- FOH duties including; Managing POS
- FOH duties including; Documenting the daily financial transactions / daily reconciling
- FOH duties including; Stock reporting
- FOH duties including; Incoming delivery handling
Education and training requirements:
- HND Beauty Therapy or equivalent qualification is required for insurance purposes.
- 3+ years customer service experience
- 3+ years of in clinic or in salon experience
- 1 year of IPL / Laser experience
- Contractual hours to be mutually agreed
- From £10.00 per hour + Commision pay + Yearly bonus
Why do you want to work for Clinetix:
- Excellent role development opportunities for the right candidate
- Competitive salary structure
- Monthly commission structure
- Annual bonus structure
- Paid parking expenses
- Staff discount
- Internal and external education opportunities
- Working alongside industry key opinion leaders and top industry professionals
- The opportunity to represent the company at national conferences, award ceremonies and social events
- Employee pension scheme