AdministratorWe are looking for an individual who demonstrates five-star customer service, outstanding dedication and the ability to work autonomously.In return you will be a key member of a successful and established clinic. A clinic where every member of the team is valued as an individual, and encouraged to learn, grow and develop.The role is based between the clinics as well as remote work from home, this will be scheduled around the business needs.
The ideal candidate will be within travelling distance of G71 8NA, G12 9HT and G1 3NU.
Having your transport will be an advantage.The ideal candidate will have:
- a minimum of 2 years customer service and call handling experience.
- a minimum of 2 years experience working within an office environment within an administration role.
- The ability to follow processes with great attention to detail.
- The successful candidate will liaise with clinical patients and suppliers and report directly to the Senior Administrator and the Operations Manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work in a group and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Confidence in decision making
- Positive attitude for greeting clients
- Familiarity with scheduling and organisational software
Education and training requirements:
- A minimum of 6 Highers including English and Maths.
- Telephone, typing and general IT Skills.
- Call handling; Booking, rescheduling and cancelling appointments / training.
- General finance maintenance, generating invoices, settling payments.
- Administration of training courses held at ATA.
- General Administration.
- Interpreting stock reports and processing stock orders
- Cash handling.
Annual performance bonus.
Travel and parking expenses covered out with the contracted location of work.